One of my favorite things to do in January is review all of the notifications I receive as to what are the topic biotech events or products for the past year. So I thought this year (2018) I would share what I receive. Today, I received one from Technology Networks. https://www.technologynetworks.com/informatics/lists/biggest-news-storie.... Check out the list--I pasted it below.
1. Researchers use MRI to predict autism
2. Unexpected layer of gene regulation challenges accepted science
3. Trispecific antibodies protect against HIV
4. Citizen neuroscience: people power increases brain mapping speed
5. Mice with 3-D printed ovaries gave birth to healthy offspring
6. Proteome of the human heart mapped for the first time.
7. WGS reveals potential pitfalls of in vivo CRISPR gene editing
8. World's first 'molecular robot' capable of building molecules
9. New function of the hippocampus revealed
10. Sepsis can be detected from a single drop of blood using a new portable diagnostic device
Be the first to hear about the biggest science stories in 2018 with Breaking Science News from Technology Networks, subscribe for FREE today.